• 100g butter
• 1 glass of water (225ml)
• 1 cup flour (225g)
• 3 eggs
• pinch of salt (щепотка соли)
For the filling
• 1 pack of vanilla pudding (упаковка винильного пудинга)
• 400 ml. milk (for the pudding)
• Vanilla sugar with natural vanilla
• Sugar powder
• Preheat the oven to 200C.
• Preheat the water in the saucepan and place the butter in it. Wait for the butter to melt and boil.
• Take the saucepan off the heat (снять с огня), Add the pinch of salt and the flour. Mix well.
• Add the eggs, one at a time (по одному), beating the mixture well before adding the next egg. When your dough looks like the one I have on the photo, allow it to cool slightly.
• Cover the baking tray (противень) with the baking paper (пергаментная бумага). Take two tea-spoons of the dough and form the small balls.
One thing you should remember is that the pastry will double in size (удвоятся в размере) while baking, so leave plenty of space (достаточно места) on the sheet between the balls of dough to let them expand (увеличится).
• Put it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 180C, until they are golden and firm (твердые) on the outside and dry (сухие) on the inside. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
• For the filling, make the vanilla pudding according to the recipe on the back of the pack.
• Using the cookie press (кондитерский шприц) or piping bag (кондитерский мешочек), pipe in (вдавите) some of the vanilla cream into the profitroles
• To serve (для подачи), place each profiterole into the middle of a plate and dust with (присыпать) sugar powder.
Here are your yummy homemade profitroles!