Pre Halloween Pumpkin Pancakes
Hello everyone! Few days ago I remembered that this month is Halloween time, so that I suppose you will deal with pumpkins, if you`re having a party! So here is the recipe for you, if you have an extra pumpkin at home)
Tbsp = tablespoon (столовая ложка)
Tsp = teaspoon (чайная ложка)
Preheat a nonstick pan (антипригарную сковороду) over medium heat.
• Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
• Put your pumpkin cubes into a small pot (ковшик) and boil in one cup of water with sugar and vanilla sugar. When soft, mix well with the help of mixer or blender.
• In another bowl (йомкости) mix the milk, pumpkin puree, butter and an egg
• Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until a batter (тесто) is formed.
• Lightly butter (смазать маслом) your pan.
• Spoon (выложить ложкой) the batter onto the hot pan.
• Once the center puffs up (поднимуться/набухнут), check the color of your pancakes, they should be golden brown . If so, flip (переверните) the pancake carefully. One side should take 3 to 5 minutes to cook, and the other one – 2 min. Remove from the pan and serve immediately (подавать сразу).
• Pancakes are best served hot with a maple syrup or honey on top.
Have a great pumpkin season!