with Liza Perebyynis
GUEST of March:Liza Perebyynis (teacher in GF)
Birthday Date: April 14th
Dish: Easter Bread- KULICH
• 500 g. yeast dough – дрожжевое тесто* (shame on us, but we decided to buy ready-made dough (готовое тесто) in BILLA...оно свежеприготовленное, фасованное в пакетах)
• 200 g. cottage cheese - творог
• ½ cup sugar
• 3 eggs
• 2 tbsp. milk
• 3 tbsp. starch – крахмал
• 1/3 tsp. vanilla sugar
• 3 tbsp. sunflower oil (подсолнечное)
• Dry fruits or berries (цукаты)
* if you decide to leave this page because of my choice cookingwithready-made dough….I will understand
1) Preheat the oven to 180 C .
Take your dough from the packageand put it in a big bowl.
Let it rise (подойти) for 15-20 min in a warm place.
2) Add oil
and mix well with your hands.
3) In a separate bowl mix together cottage cheese, sugar, eggs, milk
4) Fill the 1/5th
of your baking forms (I used paper forms) with the dough.
Add cottage cheese mixture
on top to fulfill your form to ½
5) Decorate your Kuliches with dry fruits or berries (I took kiwi, lemon and oranges)
Bake in the oven for 30-40min
at 160 C.
Enjoy the smell of Easter in your kitchen as we did it with Liza)
Happy Easter everyone!