CHEESECAKE with Vera Sokolova
From now on Delicious English change it`s format and becomes an Open Kitchen!!!
Every month I`ll open the doors of my green kitchen to a new teacher or administrator from Green Forest, Green Country or Yappi to cook and discover something new in the world of culinary art!
GUEST of March: Vera Sokolova (teacher in GF and Yappi)
Birthday Date: March 16th
Dish: Cherry Cheesecake
- sweetcottage cheese (4 packs,100g. each)
- sugar – 2 tbl. spoons
- eggs – 2
- flour -2 tbl. spoons
- cream cheese– 200g.chocolate cookies(Oreo!) – 8 cookies
- cherries (from jam) – 1/3 cup
- butter -70g.
1) Preheat oven to 180°C.
Ground (измельчить) chocolate cookies in a food processor. Put crumbs (крошки) in a large bowl, and stir in the melted butter.
2) Put all chocolate crumbs onthe bottom of the pan.
3) Gently press down the crumbs using your fingers. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
4) Put sweet cottage cheese, sugar and cream cheese in the bowl. Mix together. Add the eggs, flour and salt and mix one more time.
5) Pour the cream cheese filling into the pan, over the crust.
6) Place your jam-cherries on top of the mixture. Place your cake in the oven for 40min, at 150°C
Enjoy your cheesecake and follow our Open Kitchen blog!